Early in the morning, I'm always making breakfast for us. For example, these are recipes that I've posted; Raspberry Red Currant Pancake, Zucchini Date Muffins, Toast bread with Scrambled egg and Avocado, Gouda Herb French Toast . Everyday looking for idea to make something delicious to eat with coffee. I had stock of plums in the refrigerator, and thought about making breakfast with plum, and I found on Pinterest many delicious recipes. At the end I decided to make Plum oatmeal bars for breakfast.
This plum oatmeal bars recipe ist re-post from DesireToEat.Com
Plum Oatmeal Bars
- 150g (1 1/4 cup) flour
- 100g (3/4 cup) butter, melted
- 50g (3 tablespoons) brown sugar
- 50g (1/2 cup) ground almond
- 6 tablespoons oats
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 8 plums (400g), seeded, diced
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- zest and juice of 1 lemon (1 tablespoon zest, 1/4 cup juice)
- For crust, combine all ingredients, stirring until crumbly. Reserve about 1/3 of crust for topping, spread 2/3 of remaining crust on the bottom of a greased square pan or dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes, until brown.
- For filling, combine all ingredients in a bowl, tossing until well coated.
- Spread filling over baked crust, then crumble reserved crust over the top.
- Bake at 350°F or 175°C for 30-35 minutes, until brown. Let it cool.
- Cut dice the bars.